Thursday, March 10, 2005

Buttheads Rock!

Hah I've changed my blog address to the current "butthead-one.blogspot.com"

Right. And Butthead-two, it's alllll your fault! Hahaha.
Yeah well, in the secondary four CME syllabus, on page 13 it says

"Compose a marriage vow (a solemn promise or declaration of intention) which you consider is suitable for your marriage when the time is right."

wtf!? HAHAHAHAHA good grief I almost died when I saw this. THIS rot is in the secondary four CME syllabus?! Whahahahaa.

Anyway so Butthead-two and I made up some rubbish: [we were meant to be doing page six but who cares?!]

"I promise...
To love you through:
-good times and bad times
-in sickness and health
-rich and poor
-fat and thin
-long and short
-rough and smooth
-high and low
-cheap and expensive
-hairy and clean-shaven
-wet and dry
-smart and dumb
-heavy and light
-weak and strong
-smelly and nice-smelling"

utter rubbish but I had so much fun butthead. Hahaha. Suryanti! lol.

No comments: